How To Speed Up Your Android Phone and Tablet :
1. Free up Internal Memory
2. Uninstall/Disable unused apps
If your device has a micro SD card slot then you can move your apps to SD card. To do this GO TO>> Setting>> Apps menu >> select app >> tap “Move to SD card”.3. Clear CacheWhen you use your device the more cached data your device builds in the applications including games and apps which can effect on the performance of your device. Deleting those caches can improve the performance of your device, the caches can be cleared manually by you or can use the free software program to clear the cache. Best cache cleaner apps are:
- App Cache Cleaner
- All-in-one toolbox
- Clean Master
4. Speed up your Phone or Tablet by Removing Useless Widget
5. Use Simple Background Images (Wallpapers)
6. Disable all Hidden Animations
- To do this Go to >> Setting>> About Phone >> Tap times on Build Number; It will open Developer Option in the device.
- Now again Go to >> Setting >> Developer Option >> Drawing option.
- Now turn off Window Animation Scale, Transition Animation Scale and Animation Duration Scale.
This will turn of all the animation effects and your UI will look simple but faster.
7. Get latest Software Updates
8. Always use updated apps
So this was about best tips to speed up your Android device, you will get more Android tips and tricks in my next post. Until then let me know your view and suggestion in the comments. And don’t forget this with your friends.
This way you can increase performance of your Android phone.
Keep visiting for more interesting articles. If you like this article then share it with your friends. Subscribe for our newsletter to receive update directly in your mailbox.