Gmail is one of the best and popular webmail service almost 80% peoples are using it. Gmail is just a feature rich mail buyer and in addition and it provides free storage up to 15 GB. Gmail is completely safe and your privacy is also maintained by it.
But you can notice sometimes, this good email service also encounter some troubles like server along, equipment failure and also other system crashing errors. Then in those days, you don’t want to lose your entire personal documents, data. So I am going to share how to take full backup of your Gmail account.
There are many online e-mail copy companies which are paid in this tutorial I will show you that how to copy your Gmail account for free with no third party applications. Without losing any data you can backup your whole Gmail Account in your Windows Laptop, Let’s start this tutorial.
How To Backup Your Gmail Account:
Follow the given steps carefully
- Login to your Gmail account or you can login by clicking here.
- Then you will see setting option near your profile on the right side of the web page.
- After clicking on setting click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Now click on the Enable POP for all mail option.
- After clicking on save changes now, you are done with it open the Outlook in your windows.
- Now press on the Tools menu and open Accounts.
- Select the Email tab and press on new.
- Type the desired name in the Display name box and then click on next button.
- Now in the email box enter your gmail email ID and press Next button.
- Type pop.gmail.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server.
- Now type smtp.gmail.com in Outgoing (SMTP) server and then click on Next button.
- Enter your email and password and then press on next button.
- Click on the finish button.
- Now go to the pop.gmail.com under the account and then click on properties.
- Then click on Advanced button.
- Now check on the “This server requires a secure connection (SSL) box".
- In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field you have to type465.
- In the incoming mail check on the This server requires a secure connection (SSL) box and then change the port to 995.
- Now return to the servers tab and check on My server requires authentication box.
- Now just click on the OK button
- viola you are done it.
- congratulation your backup is ready.
This is the complete tutorial to backup your Gmail account. If you have any other method to backup Gmail account other than this then let us know through comments. Share this article with your friends, it will surely help them.