Someone Steal your Phone? Don’t worry, today I will show you that how to track your stolen device.If you have an android device, Google has something new for you that could help to find it. Or at least it will help you to erase all your data, so that no one can abuse it. Just set it up before anything bad happens. Here’s all you need to do:
- First go to setting menu and tap on Security.
- Then search for “Android Device Manager" or it may be “Device Administrators" in older android version.
- Now tap on Device Administrators and tick on “Android Device Manager" option.
- By checking this option you’ll be able to remotely locate your phone via GPS, you can make your phone ringing for five minutes and even you can lock your screen or erase all your data.
- If you get in trouble, just visit Google.com/android/devicemanager.
- And you can find exact location of your phone, make it call, lock it or erase everything.
This way you can find your phone easily. I hope you like this article share it with your friends and keep visiting for latest tips and tricks.