Well , you may have scheduled a automatic shutdown on your Computer and your Computer will shut down after finishing downloads, or any other tasks. But for some errors like broken internet connection error the download would stopped and your computer was shut Down unexpectedly or naturally . Here you may sometime wanted to know the time of shut-down.
Here I will tell you the solution for that !
1. First click on the start button on Windows 7 , then type the following word In the search box without quotes “event viewer” .
2. Click event viewer option on the search result .
3. Double click Windows Logs option In the left panel of Event Viewer as you can see In the below screenshot.
4. Now sub-options of Windows logs will be expanded . Then click system option .
5. Right click on system option & click Filter Logs .
6. A Window like below will be displayed . Click on the dropdown option.
7. Scroll to down and click on the checkbox named as "USER32" . Click on the All Event IDS field and type 1074 . [1074 is the Event ID of shutdown and restart ]
8. Now hit ok ! Hurrah ! You will now see a list of shutdown and restart In the middle Panel of event viewer.
That’s all !! Hope You Enjoyed . Please Take Some Time To Share With your Friends.