Hello friends! How are you? I hope all of you are fine, In today’s post I am going to share one of the best trick which is How to turn off Any Android Phone By Sending Text Message.
Android is one of the best device across the globe which provides many interesting features for its user. And there are lots of app that is being developed to run on Android that makes it more user friendly. So lets start now.
Trick to Turn off Any Android Phone By Sending Text Message
This method is very simple and required only 5 minutes for setup in your Android phone.
Follow the given steps to configure:
- Rooted Android Device- If you don’t know about rooting read this guide How to root Android phone, While this guide is for Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 but you can root almost any Android phone using this procedure.
- You need Remote Power Off app which you can download from Google Play.
- Root your using given method, If you have already rooted Android Phone, no need to root again, proceed to second step.
- Download Remote Power off file from above link and install it in your rooted Android Device.
- After installing Remote power off app in your Android Smartphone type the current password that is “null" and then type the new password and confirm it again and tap on change secret code.
- Now navigate to super user app and grant super user permission for this app.
- Every thing is configured now, now you just have to send the secret code as a SMS to your android phone and the phone will automatically turn off after receiving the SMS.
- Enjoy it.
So this is a simple method to turn off your Android phone from anywhere. I hope you will like this post and one more thing don’t forget to share this post with your friend and leave a comment below if you want any help from me.