Micromax is coming with its one of the best creation Micromax Yu Yureka that will be becoming India’s cheapest smartphone in the category of 4G LTE specification. The starting price of the smartphone is going to be around 8,999/-.
The Pre-Enrolments will begin from Friday (2PM), will soon be accessible from 2nd Week of January 2015. It is going to take on midrange Smartphone including HTC Desire 820.
It has 16GB internal memory, 2GB RAM and 32GB Expandable memory is sufficient to save your favourite programs, games, pictures and videos.
For shooting Micromax Yu Yureka is packaged with a strong 13-MP back Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor CMOS detector with the f/2.2 aperture perfect for taking world class image in any state while 5MP front facing camera is the greatest for clicking your selfie and video calling.
Micromax Yu Yureka is powered back by well-built 2500mAh Li-Po battery with 25% additional electricity work like 3000mAh battery assuring conversation time up to 8 hours, standby time up to 310 hours, video playback time as high as 6 hours, and gaming up to four hours quantifies 154.8x78x8.8mm. Additionally, it provides you with mind-blowing multi-tasking encounter with Cat. Band 40 and Band 3 is supported by 4 4G LTE with 50Mbps upload speeds and 150 Mbps download speeds.
Key features of Micromax Yu Yureka
1. Security features – device encryption, blacklist from spam callers, find and wipe device, pin scramble and protected apps section.
2. Cat. 4 4G LTE with up to 50 Mbps upload speed and 150 Mbps download speed.
3. Powerful 2500 mAh battery along 25% additional battery life
4. Rear camera 13 MP with Sony Exmor CMOS sensor
5. Front camera of 5 MP especially designed for selfies
6. One of the Fastest 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 SoC
7. Display of 5.5′ inch in HD resolution with Gorilla glass 3 protection
8. Cyanogen OS 11 based on Android 4.4 kitkat and Android 5.50 Lollipop – New Cyanogen OS
9. Above all cheapest 4G LTE smartphone in India
Many Android centred inexpensive smartphones in India effectively has been launched by Micromax Mobile.
The organization has many devices with unbelievable specifications but their application and user-experience is bad. Perhaps that is the reason behind Micromax developing a fresh sub-brand, named YU, targeted at the tech-savvy client.
Yureka will certainly upset many smartphone manufacturers including Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo, and Panasonic in the category of budget smartphones.
Leave a Reply