Hello friends,welcome back to Techy Ways. Android Phones are most popular smartphones nowadays.
There are many features of Android Smartphones such as we can share file, play games, access internet, capture pictures, make video and many others. Overall it’s flexible and low cost device.
If you are one of the user of Android smartphone for a long time, then you must be bored watching the same style of font every time.
The default font style for Android is pretty good and easier to read things but if you really think that you need change then its time to change.
There is built-in option is available for changing the font in Android 2.2 Froyo and all the next versions but there are no different types of fonts are pre-installed, so you need to download the different font styles and install them on your smartphone.
The ‘iFont’ app designed to install beautiful fonts on your phone. You can download and use hundreds of fonts to make your phone look cool. It ‘s easy to change system font. Check it out below and follow the steps:
So lets begin with the procedure to do it.
How To Change Fonts On Android Device
1. First of all, you need to root your android device.(Use One Click Root)
Also Check : Top 20 Best Apps For Rooted Android Phones in 2016
2. Download and Install ‘iFont’ application. [Download from Google Play Store]
3. Open the application, you will get a list of available fonts for your device, select and install any font to your android.
4. Now select any one of them and click on Set.
5. When you tap on set button, ‘iFont‘ application a pop up will open for asking SuperUser Permission then tap on Allow permission.
6. Now your device will automatically reboot and after that font style successfully changed. Enjoy 🙂
Note : If you have own ‘ttf’ font file copy it and paste on your SD card, then tap on Custom and select elect your own ‘ttf’ font file from your SD card.
Now you can change your phones font style any-time you want. This is really cool and easy method to change font style on your Android Smartphone.
I hope you liked this tutorial, if you still have problems? Comment below!