Hide WhatsApp last seen feature in Android. WhatsApp is one of the best and popular messenger which came up with newly added features i.e to hide last seen status, after Facebook takeover it.
Hiding last seen is a desirable and pleasing feature, as it will make users comfortable for not being spy as active at any given instant of time.
With hiding last seen, you can also hide your profile status and image from people who are not in your contact list. This update provide lots of new features regarding privacy and security concern.
So, How to hide “Last Seen At” in whatsapp:
- Open your WhatsApp messenger.
- Select option, and go to Account.
- In Account Select privacy, where you can find three options for “who can see your personal info”:
- Last Seen
- Profile Photo
- Select your options like Everyone, My contact and Nobody.
- Tick on Nobody.
- Its done, now “Last Seen At” is hided in whatsApp.
Note: This change will affect immediately. With hiding the feature from the respective group of people, you will also not be allowed to see the same group of people.
Manually Hide WhatsApp last seen feature in Android:
Also check :
- How To Send Blank Messages On WhatsApp and Facebook
- WhatsApp error: How to Fix Your Phone Date is Inaccurate!
- Ultimate Guide to recover deleted WhatsApp messages
You can also hide the last seen without following the above steps, by using the trick given below cautiously:
- Turn off your packet data or your WiFi connection before opening whatsApp app.
- Now open WhatsApp app and Read messages if any or Send messages if you want to.
- Just Close WhatsApp app and Enable WiFi or packet data connection.
Hiding “Last Seen” feature is updated in and after the WhatsApp Version 2.11.186. Users of iPhone, Blackberry and Windows device can also hide last seen. Try it out and let me know your experience with the added feature of WhatsApp messenger by commenting below.