Hello friends, in today’s post I am going to share how you can play music with lyrics in Android Phone. Music is something without which our world seems incomplete and lifeless. You can express your every emotion through music. Music is a language that can touch anyone’s heart.
Music fans want to be always updated with every good music and songs. When we listen to new songs, it can take some time to understand and catch them. Yes, if Lyrics are also together, what to say! But this is not possible with the default music player present in the Android phone.
The default music player present in Android smartphones does not allow users to play music and lyrics simultaneously. However, you can do this, through another music player which will display music as well as lyrics for you. Let’s see how you can do that.
How to Play Music with Lyrics in Android Phone
1. You need to download Musixmatch Lyrics app from Google Play Store to play music with lyrics in your Android Phone.
2. After installing Musixmatch Lyrics app in your Android Phone, you will be asked to enable the features of Lyrics. Tap on the enabled Now.
3. You will now be asked for permission to access Notification. You have to choose Permit Musixmatch App from the list.
4. After this, you have to give permission to access your Music Library. If you allow this, you will see the music track list in the app.
5. Now you can enjoy both music and lyrics together.
I hope you like this post. If you know any music player other than this that can play music with lyrics don’t hesitate to share via comment box.