In this article I am going to share some Mozilla Firefox shortcuts which are very helpful to work faster while working in Firefox Browser.
Mozilla Firefox is the third most demanding web browser in the world. As per Survey conducted by Wikipedia, 22.38% people surf Internet through Mozilla Firefox.
Google Chrome took first place with 35.68% users and Internet Explorer took second place with 31.26% users and rest of the browser comes later.
Also Check : Ultimate Guide to Speed Up Mozilla Firefox Browsing
Mozilla is now available for all type of systems like Smartphones, Desktop, Laptop, Tablets, etc. Let’s take a look on glimpse of most popular web browser that is Mozilla Firefox.
Mozilla Firefox: A Look
Mozilla Firefox is a product of Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Foundation that comes under category of Web Browser, Which is exclusively made for Microsoft Windows, Linux, OS X and Android operating systems. Mozilla Firefox is freely distributed to surf internet and it is the most effective and super fast open source browser.
Also Check :
Currently Mozilla Firefox is used by more than 450 million users throughout the world.
Initially, Mozilla Firefox was released on November 9, 2004 in 79 languages, which is licensed to MPL.
Mozilla Firefox comes in different size for various Operating Systems, like: Mozilla Firefox takes 18 MB for Microsoft Windows, 19 MB for Android, 34 MB for OS X and 21 MB for Linux.
Features of Mozilla Firefox
- Spell Checking
- Tabbed Browsing
- Private Browsing
- Download Manager
- Geo-Location Browsing
- Integrated Google Search
- Third-Party Extension Support
So we knew basic things about most popular web browser, Mozilla Firefox. Let’s discuss basic shortcuts which we use to work faster in Mozilla Firefox.
Mozilla Firefox Shortcuts to Work Faster
- Tab or PageDown: Forward Cycle
- Tab+ Shift (or PageUp): Reverse Cycle
- N: Open a New Window
- T: Open a New Tab
- L: Location Bar
- Enter: Open Location Bar in New Tab
- K: Switch to Search Bar
- E: Focus to Search bar
- O: Open a File from local directory
10.(1-9)- Switch to tab with respective opening
11. W: Close opened Window or Tab
12. Shift + W: Close Opened Window
13. P: Print
14. S: Save Web Page to hard drive
15. F: Find
16. G: Find Next
17. Shift + G: Find Previous
18. B: Open Bookmarked Toolbar
19. I: Open Bookmarked Items
20. H: Open History
21. R: Reload
22. Shift + R: Reload Current Page (Bypass Cache)
23. U: Open Page Source
24. D: Bookmark Current Web Page
25. Plus (+): Increase Size of the Text
26. Equals (=): Increase Size of the Text
27. Minus (-): Decrease Size of the Text
28. Zero (0): Set Default text Size
29. M: Open New Message in Mail Client
30. J: See Downloaded Files
- D: Focus on Location bar
- Left (or BackSpace): Switch to Back
- Right: Switch to Forward
- Home: Switch to Homepage
- F or E or T or V or H or B or R: Open (File or Edit or Tools or View or Help or Bookmarks or Related Links) (Menu Bar)
- F3: Find Previous
- F6: Switch to Previous
- Enter: Open Location
- Backspace: Switch Forward
- F3: Find
- F5: Reload or Refresh
- F6: Switch to Next
- Apostrophe ( ‘ ): Find Links
- Esc: Stop Loading Current Page
- Slash ( / ): Find Text
I hope you like these 45 Mozilla Firefox Shortcuts.
If you know more shortcuts other than these, don’t forget to drop in comment box.