Hello friends today I am going to share simple and useful trick to fix touch ID not working after iOS 8.3 update.
The Touch ID scanner in iPhones is a amazing feature provided by Apple. For many people it work without any problems, as your phone get old you may start seeing issue with it causing slowness and misreads. Lot of complaints are posted by users on everywhere on the internet that Touch ID not being able to read their fingerprint properly or taking longer than usual to complete the task. So, I decided to write this article for my visitors, follow the given steps to Fix Touch ID Not Working After iOS 8.3 Update.
Trick to Fix Touch ID Not Working After iOS 8.3 Update
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad
2. Tap on Touch ID & Passcode
3. Enter your Passcode or Password
4. Toggle “iTunes & App Store” to Off.
5. Press “Home button” to return to the Home screen and then reboot your device.
6. Enter your “Passcode” or “Password” on the Lock screen of your device.
7. Once more, launch “Settings” on your device.
8. Tap on “Touch ID & Passcode”.
9. Enter your “Passcode” or “Password”.
10. Now, Toggle “iTunes & App Store” to “ON”.
For better understanding check this Screenshot:
This trick will fix any issues with using Touch ID to authorize App Store.
If you use app, remember you may have to enter a password in the specific app before Touch ID will work again in extension.
For Example, you will have to launch the 1Password app and enter your Master Password at least once before the 1Password action extension will work with Touch ID in other apps.
I hope this article help you to fix Touch ID related issues. If you are having the problem, let me know in comment form.
Thanks for reading this article, share it with your friends and keep visiting for more tips and tricks.