Hello friends, Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 is one of the best Android Smartphone from Micromax which comes with the decent quality features such as 6 inch capacitive touch screen display which is powered by a 1.3 GHz processor along with 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean operating system.If you want better performance from this device, then you must have to root it. Today in this article you will learn How to Root Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3.
There are some Great Advantages of Rooting:
You can Install custom ROM Firmware’s of your choice.
You can remove Preinstalled Application from your device.
Able to Increase performance of your device by Overclocking.
You Can increase battery backup.
Rooting your device will let you to install some paid Apps and Games totally for free and many more.
Just check this article Advantages and Dis-advantages of Android.
Before You start Read this WARNING:
WARNING: Rooting your Micromax device may completely void its warranty and you won’t be able to get it back, unless you unroot your smartphone. So, think well before following the rooting procedure given below.
1. Don’t forget to backup your personal data. While the procedure I have given here is not a data loss process but you all know that “Protection is better than Cure". So, first take backup of your Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3.
2. Enable third party applications you can enable it by following the given path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources.
3. Make sure your smartphone must have 80% charged before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
4. Uninstall antivirus applications in your device as they interrupt the installation of frameroot app, which is required for rooting your smartphone.
Once you have done all above things, you can go forward to root your device.
Also Check : Easiest Method to Root Gionee Gpad G3
Ultimate Guide to Root Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3:
1. First you have to download Frameroot App to your smartphone. Search frameroot on Google.com and download it. Once you have download it, tap on the frameroot.apk file to install the application in your smartphone. You might get some warning messages at the time of installation, just ignore the, and finish installing the app in your device.
2. Once installed, open the frameroot app in your smartphone and select “Install SuperSU" under “Select an action to execute after root".
3. Now tap on “Barahir" under the list of exploits to start the rooting procedure.
4. Once you finished all the given steps successfully, you will get the following message: Success. Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device.
5. Now just reboot your device and you have successfully rooted your Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3.
That’s it. Is not a simple? To confirm look for SuperSU app in your device. If the app is available there then your device is successfully rooted.
If you have any issue while following this rooting guide, let me know by dropping your valuable comment below.
Keep visiting for more tips and tricks.