Hi everyone, Moto G is one of the most popular Smartphone but I have read in forums, many users complaining that most of the times it does not recognize SIM Card.
So, how to solve this error?
Don’t worry, you have come to the correct place. Today in this article I am going to tell you the solution for a common error in Moto G Smartphones.
I am the very first guy in my circle of friends to own a Moto G (3rd Generation) and I was pretty much happy and proud to own a Moto phone.
Once I got the phone in my hands, first thing I have done is, I rushed to my friends saying hey guys check this cool phone and I started to play pranks on others who were owning some other Smartphones.
My phone was the king in my circle of friends, until that day when this error showed up. I was quite embarrassed in front of my friends and they started playing pranks on me.
I was so sad until I figured out how to solve SIM not recognized error in Moto G. Check out how to solve SIM not recognized error in Moto G.
Moto G SIM Not Recognized Error – Solve It
If you are getting the above error for your Motorola smart phone, then carefully follow the given steps to solve it. Motorola Moto G is the best phone under it’s price range, I am quite sure that these errors won’t degrade them.
- Slide from top to bottom and hit the button in the top right.
- Open the settings page and select dual SIM settings.
- Touch and disable SIM 1.
- Retouch on it and enable SIM 1
- This method worked like a charm for me, hopefully it would work the same for you. If you are still having the problem, you should check out something more.
Also Try This
- Remove the inactive SIM and put it in the other slot.
- After enabling the SIM, Restart your phone. Check the functionality of SIM slot using a new SIM.
- Check if the SIM is inserted correctly or not, if not, try placing it in the correct position.
Hope you all loved reading my article on SIM not recognized error. Still having doubts about the methods explained above? Feel free to contact me. I will reply to your queries as soon as possible. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates.