Gionee S6 is a dual-sim and powerful budget smartphone that packs plenty of features to attract an average smartphone user. But even if you are a power user and you have bought this phone, you can easily Root Gionee S6. Once rooted, you can easily overclock and play with different custom ROMs on your phone.
If you are searching for how to root Gionee S6, your search ends here. Today I am going to show the easiest trick to root Gionee S6, it is really easy and cool trick for Gionee S6 users. But before starting with the first step, I want to suggest you to read pre-requirements and warnings carefully.
Warning and Pre-requisites to Root Gionee S6
These warnings and pre-requirements are not only for this phone but they are universal instructions. Make sure that you always think about the following before you decide to root a smartphone.
Warranty problem: When you root your phone, your warranty is over. Phone manufacturers lock phones because they want to protect them from security threats. If you root and unlock your phone, you will be the only one responsible for the security of your phone.
Also Check : Top Android Security Tips
Dead phone problem: Another common problem that you could possibly face when rooting a phone is that your phone may end up as a brick. It will be of no use as you won’t be able to bring it back to life. Sometimes, you can breathe life back into a bricked phone but more than often it is gone for good.
How to avoid these problems?
I don’t discourage you to root Gionee S6 despite these warnings. Rooting a phone gives you admin access to the OS. As a result, you can do a lot of stuff that won’t be permitted otherwise. For example, you can overclock your phone processor for enhanced performance or remove the bloatware that your manufacturer forced onto you.
So the best way forward is to avoid these problems while rooting instead of living with a locked and unrooted phone. Here is how you can avoid these common issues.
- Always root Gionee S6 or other phones only when the battery is at least 80% charged. If your phone switches off during rooting process due to low charge, you could end up with a dead phone.
- Make sure that you read every step carefully and follow it as mentioned in the tutorial. Don’t try to be clever. One wrong command and your phone could end up as a brick.
- Only follow a tutorial that’s specifically written for your phone model. For example, you should only use this tutorial to root Gionee S6 and not for any other model, even if the manufacturer is the same.
Trick to Root Gionee S6
Enough of warnings and precautions – let’s root this phone now. Follow the steps below for safe rooting.
Also Check :
- Android Rooting : Pros and Cons Explained
- Easiest Method to Root Gionee Gpad G3
- Ultimate Guide to Root Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3
- Download Kingo Root app. Install the app on your PC.
- Install USB drivers for your phone and install them on your PC.
- Now you need to enable Developer Mode on your phone in order to proceed with the remaining steps below. To do this, simply go to Settings on your phone and turn on the Developer Mode from there.
- Make a backup of your important files and data on your phone. This step is optional but I’m sure you don’t want to risk losing your data after rooting. It takes only a few seconds to create a backup.
- Now run Kingo Root on your PC.
- Turn off your phone and connect it to the PC.
- Look for Root option on Kingo Root app running on your PC. Click this button.
- It will take a minute and your phone will be rooted.
Enjoy! Go ahead and use root Gionee S6 permissions.
You can also check using third party root checker apps.
I hope this guide will help you to root your Gionee S6 smartphone. Don’t forget to share this easiest trick to root Gionee S6 with your friends. If you have any problem while rooting Gionee S6, you can contact me or drop your comment in comment box.