Are you ready to write your first blog post but not sure what to include and what not? It is true that you can write whatever you want in your blog. However, you may also try to write something constructive right from your first post especially if you’re blogging for SEO reasons. However, you should know that you cannot make your blog rank high in popular search engines just by writing the first blog. It will take some time to make your blog rank high in popular search engines. If you are looking for best blogging platform read this post Blogger or WordPress : Why I choose wordpress?
What to write in first blog post
Go through the following lines to know what to write in your first blog post.
• Tell your readers who you are
– The readers will at first like to know who you are. So, share with them your interest or your business experience that may make them interested to read through your blogs. You may also share your personal experience or pictures in your first blog post. It will help you to relate with readers in a better way, which in turn will help to build trust.
• Put a quote that you like – You may share a famous quote that you like in your blog. Often it helps to catch attention of your target readers.
• Mention what you’ll be blogging about – You should at first mention the reason for blogging. So, ask yourself, why should someone view your blog and write what your viewers will find in your blog. Select a target audience and write something that will make them interested towards your blog posts.
• Ask viewers to comment – Asking for a feedback is a great way to communicate with your readers. Therefore, encourage your readers to comment as reader participation can increase the popularity of your blog, to a great extent.
• Edit your post before submitting – You should re-read and if required edit your post before submitting it. This will make your blog post error-free.
While writing blog posts, it should be your priority to write quality content especially if you’re blogging for SEO reasons. Along with this, try to use right keywords from your first blog post. So, anticipate what people will search for and include the related keywords in your blogs. However, the keyword/keywords should be relevant to the content of your blog/blogs. Though using keywords is not only criterion to get SEO results, yet it will help you later to achieve high rank in popular search engines.
If you like this article share with your friend and keep visiting.